Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Responsibilities for Accounting Manager
• Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
• Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
• Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
• Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
Qualifications for Accounting Manager
• Bachelor\'s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
• Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
• Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills,GST Filings,TDS,BRS.
• Should have Experience in maintainaning a team of aleast 3 to 4 persons
Note:Candidate Charges Apply
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accounting GST AND TDS TDS Excel Team Leader|
|Address||Plot no:108, Vasantham Avenue (Behind Shivan Kovil)|