Job Duties and Tasks for: "Cashier"
1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
6)Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
7)Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
8)Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
9)Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
Note: Candidate Charges Apply
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception/Computer Operator/Assistant|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Cashier Cash Handling Administration Executive|
|Address||Plot no:108, Vasantham Avenue (Behind Shivan Kovil)|