Roles and Responsibilities
Junior Software Developer Responsibilities:
Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
Writing and maintaining code.
Working on minor bug fixes.
Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
Responding to requests from the development team.
Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
Conducting development tests.
Desired Candidate Profile
Canditate should be strong in C, C++ or Java.
1. Round 1: Technical written test for the duration of 1 Hour.
2. Round 2: Verbal Technical for 30 mins.
3. Round 3: HR round will be the final one.
All the 3 rounds will be held in our office Premises.
Position : Junior Software Developer.
Qualification : B.E (CSC & ECE), B.Tech - IT and MCA.
Experience:0 to 1 yr
Salary Package :
1. We offer Rs. 1,44,000/- per annum.
2. If the candidates are exceptionally good, we offer Rs. 1,80,000/- per annum.
Company Terms & Conditions:
1. Employee agreement bond to be signed for 1.5 years from the date of joining.
2. Degree certificates will be retained as per the agreed bond dates.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Java Developer Java Script Developer Oracle Developer XML Programmer|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.