• Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
• Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
• Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
• Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
• Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
• Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
• Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
• Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
• Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
• Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
• Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
• Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Note:Candidate Charges Apply
|0 - 2 Years
|80 Thousand To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
|Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Marketing Associate Market Executive Marketing Agent
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.